Maven led the establishment of a coalition agreement initiative programme of work for a public service department.
The programme of work included:
- Establishing enabling legislation.
- Organising the appointment and operation of an authorising body.
- Completing the policy settings for the initiative prior to establishment.
- Finalising the funding model for the initiative.
- Overseeing the management of a public procurement process from RFI to provider selection.
- Managing internal and external communications.
- Managing stakeholder relationships across a number of portfolios and interests.
- Managing transition of the project to regional operations implementation team.
- Overseeing the development and design of a benefits evaluation process.