Maven was engaged by a statutory entity to provide integration management services for a significant infrastructure programme, ensuring greater alignment across all projects, between vendors (Argentinian, Australian and New Zealand based vendors), and across internal business groups.
The role included responsibility for:
- Managing all non-construction related workstreams.
- Managing the day-to-day relationship with key vendors implementing the infrastructure.
- Managing the relevant legislative documentation required and communications with the Minister?s Office.
- Managing the joint transition team to move management of one system from a city council to the statutory entity.
- Liaising with cross Agency business groups to keep them informed of programme progress, obtain support where required and ensure business groups were prepared for Go-Live implementation.
- Managing Go-Live of the new system and of each subsequent new output.
- Managing the transition from programme to Business As Usual.