- Brand, Marketing and Communications
- Change Design and Thought Leadership
- Community Partnership development
Api is a strong strategic leader with extensive experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams across public and private sector organisations. His proven ability to drive the innovation required to deliver positive outcomes for customers and clients, includes cross-agency initiatives that provide enduring benefits.
Instinctively collaborative, Api excels at relationship development and the design and implementation of relationship strategies. He is highly adept managing complex public and private sector stakeholder engagement, developing networks and partnership opportunities, including Maori, Iwi and Pasifika community groups.
- Development of a brand marketing communications strategy and plan to build awareness and increase usage of a significant data repository built for the Pacific regions principal scientific and technical international aid organisation, and its member countries. This included a comprehensive stakeholder engagement with staff and stakeholders.
- Led a creative team to develop compelling multi-use content (video, photography and written) for a Crown Research Institute, to be delivered across different platforms with the goal of activating participant registrations into an international study.
- Executive leadership position with a commercial law firm in Australia to develop its business development capability and capacity into different market segments.