- Business process mapping and improvement
- Solution design and requirements analysis
- Quality Assurance process design and development
- Business and technical analysis services for Information Systems
- Project and commercial documentation production and report writing
Jit is a highly skilled consultant, accomplished in facilitation, design, planning, specification writing, testing and support of business systems. He has extensive experience in working with customers to define, document and gain agreement of their business requirements for use within the organisation, or for definition and communication with vendors.
Jit has excellent oral and written communication skills and thrives on achieving high quality and customer focused outcomes through using best-practice approaches.
Jit is currently applying his specialist skills in the delivery of two major complex technical solutions;
- The implementation of capabilities to counter cyber threats to organisations of national significance. There is a particular focus on countering foreign-sourced malicious software that is particularly advanced in terms of sophistication and/or persistence.
- The replacement of obsolescing high-grade cryptographic infrastructure that allows highly classified New Zealand communications to be encrypted. The new infrastructure allows NZ government agencies to securely exchange highly classified information between themselves domestically or internationally, or with partner countries.
Qualifications and accreditations
Jit graduated from Victoria University of Wellington in 1992 with a Bachelor of Commerce and Administration with majors in Information Systems and Marketing.