- Service Design, Blueprints, Prototyping
- Journey Mapping
- Facilitation & Design Sprints
- Persona creation
Logan is a user–centred service designer with a focus on understanding the needs of both customers and organisations. His strength is to create alignment and ultimately, great services. He is adept at talking with people to understand their experiences and creating visual artefacts for a shared and deeper understanding.
- For the Capital Coast and Hutt District Health Boards, conducting research into GP referral services with GP’s and specialists to design improvements to referral processes and systems, defined from consulting with stakeholders, creating staff personas and journey maps.
- For NZ Police, engaged to provide service design to the development and trialling of 'Police Connect' digital kiosks, a role which expanded to develop a customer journey approach to Police services. His service focus areas included burglary, Police vetting, customer feedback about Police and lessons-learnt from COVID-19.
- For Waka Kotahi, the development of a mobile app called 'Drive' to support learner drivers and their coaches (often parents). His role included qualitative research, feeding this back into the mobile app development team.