- Workshop design and group facilitation
- Organisational analysis and systems intervention
- Project Management
- Coaching and supervision
Marilyn is a senior business consultant, group and workshop facilitator, project manager and analyst with over twenty years’ experience in a wide variety of delivery environments (public, private and not-for-profit).
She has the expert facilitation and analytical skills required to make sense of complex systems and develops innovative processes through effective written and visual communication, and advanced process mapping.
Marilyn is noted for her analytical ability and organisational skills, along with her capacity to bring an awareness of system-wide implications for particular workstreams during transitional change projects.
Capital & Coast, Hutt Valley and Wairarapa DHBs
- 2018 – 2020: Project managed further integration of the 3DHB mental health and addiction service, MHAIDS, as a sub-regional service. This included overseeing two staff and stakeholder consultation processes.
- 2017: Facilitated requirements gathering and process analysis for developing a 3DHB clinical documentation process for MHAIDS. As part of this, worked closely with ICT to develop and implement a digital client record.
Ministry of Health
- 2019: Provided facilitation services over several months in a collaborative process to develop an Information Systems Strategic Plan.
- Health Quality and Safety Commission (HQSC)
- 2017: Project managed the launch of a quality improvement programme Expressions of Interest process for primary care (Whakakotahi).
- Completed a transition project plan for WoF/CoF revision project.
Postgraduate Diploma in Education, Victoria University of Wellington (2011)
Bachelor of Arts, English Literature, Victoria University of Wellington (1997)
Diploma of Teaching, University of Canterbury (1989)
Bachelor of Commerce and Administration, Public Administration, Victoria University of Wellington (1988)