- Digital Strategy
- Customer Experience Design
- Digital Communications & Marketing
Multi-faceted digital strategist with 15+ experience helping ambitious brands see the future and delivering bold strategies to get them there – from small start-ups to some of New Zealand’s biggest brands.
Michael has spent the best part of his career growing a small Wellington web studio into one of NZ’s most successful full-service digital agencies – by building culture, capability and competitive advantage from the ground up.
- As Lead Designer, Michael is responsible for designing the virtual experience delivery across the APEC 2021 programme and assess and advise on feasibility of future digital user experience projects.
- Leading a cross-discipline team of strategists and CX specialists to deliver ambitious, future-fit digital strategies for key clients.
- Developing strategic responses for high profile new business opportunities, including New Zealand’s biggest ever advertising pitch
- Delivering thought-leadership internally and externally
Qualifications & accreditations
Michael holds a Bachelor of Commerce and Administration 1999 from Victoria University of Wellington.