- Strategy development
- Roadmap design and programme planning
- Operating and engagement model design
- ICT Business Analysis
Warren is a multi-disciplined consultant who has been at the forefront of many public and private sector change programmes in digital, IT and corporate services, partnering with executives in strategic planning and achieving tangible success. Drawing upon a background in business analysis and e-channel management, Warren combines a passion for product and service design with an ability to plan and visualise transformational roadmaps, complemented by quantitative modelling skills for financial growth and customer uptake.
Capital & Coast District Health Board
- Warren co-designed a Model of Care and related pathways for Mental Health and Addiction services. This included capturing and projecting the demand and types of services needed by location, age and culture, and presenting iterations of deliverables to a monthly steering group of service providers and stakeholders in simple visual formats.
Royal New Zealand Plunket Society
- Development of a Digital Strategy comprising a vision, objectives, measures, and risk mitigations along with a high-level roadmap of change initiatives across people, process and systems to achieve it. The approach included staff and sector stakeholder interviews, secondary research, customer validation, and a series of workshops with regional staff and the Plunket Leadership Team.
Centres of Asia-Pacific Excellence (CAPEs) - North Asia, SE Asia, Latin America – University of Auckland
- Developed an evaluation framework to enable practical application of an underlying TEC performance management framework. This included a strategy for capturing longer term (repeatable) measures in economic and social value for money.
Master of Philosophy in design (human factors)
Master of Business Studies in management
Post-Graduate Diploma in Business and Administration in sport and tourism management
Bachelor of Commerce and Administration in management and econometric forecasting
Bachelor of Science in mathematics and engineering