- Visual communication design
- Digital (UX & UI) design and development
- Design Thinking: User-centered strategies/approaches
- Interactive & Marketing design
Alongside his expertise in traditional visual design, Scott brings a user-centered approach to his role at Maven. He thrives on building visual solutions that engage customers and add value to projects. His ability to translate complex concepts into simple and approachable visual solutions is a key strength he brings to Maven’s capability.
With over 25 years of graphic design experience in New Zealand and internationally, there are few design disciplines Scott has not mastered.
From building scenarios, developing personas and experience maps, through to web development and traditional visual design, Scott excels in both analytical and creative design approaches and experience across the private/public and not-for-profit sectors in New Zealand.
- Scott developed a series of slides exploring a possible future model of design for health and wellbeing for Capital Coast DHB.
- Victoria University has seen enormous development in its campuses over the past four years. Scott has been working with Victoria University on all their signage, ranging from the development of a signage identity for their service delivery points, through to wayfinding and directional signage throughout almost all points within the various University campuses.